miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog post!

Hi, there! My name’s  Kariennys Medina but you can call me Kari,  I’m from Ojeda city, Actually I live in Tia Juana I`m 16 Years old and  I study Graphic Design at URBE. My favorite subjects are English and graphic design workshop and I`m in the 2th trimester. I am a crazy obsessed with diamonds. 

I love chanel. dancing, playing Guitar hero *-*  "Music, The Korean pop, turkish pop, marina and the diamonds, Lady GaGa, FT island♥  hear and be heard, sincerity,  dreams, aspirations. I love too M&M`s and SKITTLES ♥ be eccentric, I love anything original and above all, I love vogue.

I hate the darkness D: , lie, hypocrisy, monotony, the Reggaeton & Vallenato :S people without aspirations   I can't stand TUKKY people :@ 

My dream is be a fashion designer, visit house Chanel in France, Germany, South Korean, Turkia and Colombia!!   I also want to learn to speak French, Turkish, Korean & English. someday be owner of the firm #Chanel LOL .... and much more..

About English, I love to learn new languages because I can communicate with people around the world, understand songs, movies, phrases , I learned the basics in English but I have to practice much.

I always carry a few sentences
1) in this world there is no big dreams, only small men, 
2)  the fashions pass, but the style  remains !! 
Well, This is a little bit about me . I Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment! :)
And follow me in twitter ;) @KariDiamandis XOXO  ♥

Chanel *-* My future fashion firm! LOL :D

  
                                                                             Me! :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario